“The COVID Constituency: Emerging Priorities for Education Leaders” report provides an initial landscape of existing education opinion surveys conducted since the start of the pandemic, identifies clear and significant public priorities for bold education initiatives, and offers practical approaches for how education leaders can enact change.
Additional resources will be released throughout the year:
- Public opinion survey results capturing challenges, perceptions, and priorities overlooked in existing surveys
- Highlights from interviews and focus groups with stakeholders, including parents, teachers, and leaders
- Policy briefs
The COVID Constituency blog series, part of The Hunt Institute’s The Intersection blog, offers a space to share publications from the project and other resources that will help inform policymakers as they work to transform education, while allowing opportunity for others to contribute information and partner in this important work.
- Education polls show a COVID Constituency exists and wants education transformation, The Intersection, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- Practical Steps to Education Transformation | New Report, The Intersection, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- June 1, 2021 | The funding and will to transform education are here — we must seize the moment | The Hill, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
Join us for our four-part webinar series, Emerging Priorities in Education, which highlights survey findings and specific policy areas of improvement.
- Tuesday, September 28 | Using Polling Insights to Drive Educational Change |Register
- Thursday, September 30 | Digital Safety for Teachers and Students | Register
- Thursday, October 21 | Closing Skills Gaps through Online Learning | Register
- Thursday, November 11 | The Digital Divide: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic and Long-term Considerations | Register