- Covid Constituency Parent Narratives
- Report | The COVID Constituency: Emerging Priorities for Education Leaders: Read what existing education opinion surveys conducted throughout the pandemic are saying about the education landscape. This report identifies clear and significant public priorities for bold education initiative and offers practical approaches for how education leaders can enact change.
- As we continue this work, we will publish survey results capturing the challenges, perceptions, and priorities of education stakeholders; highlights from focus groups; policy briefs; and playbooks.
The COVID Constituency blog series, part of The Hunt Institute’s The Intersection blog, offers a space to share publications from the project and other resources that will help inform policymakers as they work to transform education, while allowing opportunity for others to contribute information and partner in this important work.
- August 26, 2021 | Education polls show a COVID Constituency exists and wants education transformation | The Intersection, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- September 29, 2021 | Practical Steps to Education Transformation | New Report | The Intersection, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- October 29, 2021 | The COVID Constituency | Improving Education for All Students by Closing the Digital Divide | The Intersection, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- December 2, 2021 | Focus Groups and National Poll Confirm the Desire for Profound Education Transformation | The Intersection, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- December 15, 2021 | The COVID Constituency: From Pandemic to Profound Education Transformation | The Intersection, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- June 1, 2021 | The funding and will to transform education are here — we must seize the moment | The Hill, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi and Governor Bob Wise
- November 1, 2021 | Leveraging the best of remote learning, communication, and collaboration | The Hill, Dr. Javaid Siddiqi
Our four-part webinar series, Emerging Priorities in Education, highlighted survey findings and specific areas for policy improvement.
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021 | Using Polling Insights to Drive Educational Change | Watch
- Thursday, September 30, 2021 | Digital Safety for Teachers and Students | Watch
- Thursday, October 21, 2021 | Closing Skills Gaps through Online Learning | Watch
- Thursday, November 18, 2021 | The Digital Divide: Lessons Learned from the Pandemic and Long-term Considerations | Watch